Pages

Friday, March 13, 2015

A few words of wisdom from an upcoming book!


Some words of truth in my book I'm currently putting finishing touches on,
'Big INsights: A Semester's Worth of Small Truths'. Let me know what you think!

Don't let your problem with the world be that everyone is not just like you. 


Jesus died for you, Jesus died for me. Jesus died to set the captives free. But too many think He died for their flag first, when really he died for all who have thirst. 


Should a follower of Jesus retire? I'd like to think not. Because retiring means stopping & we should give all that we've got. 


Grudges push and crush with weight so heavy. But no weight to large for forgiveness.



When it comes to our dreams one of two things can happen.
Either we listen to the loud voices that tell us “No!”
Or we listen to the yes inside that tells us “Go!” 

No comments:

Post a Comment